Sunday 15 November 2015

Reindeer Wishes

Hi again,
This is my second card today, this one for Sketch Saturday (click blog name for link) using their layout:

Hopefully not too much of a change but I have the main image as landscape rather than portrait like in the sketch:


I stamped the reindeer sentiment using Dew Drop Brilliance In Moonlight White. I have to admit I wasn't expecting it to work so good on vellum but it has stamped really well; just needed a blast from a heat gun to dry some areas.


2 comments:

  1. Great color palette on your Sketch Saturday design layout this week. So glad you joined us this week. Good luck on your entry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)