Friday 6 November 2015

Seasons Greetings Gift-card

Hi again,

Saying as I have a day off I thought I would try and get in more time for crafting. My second card is about the next season, Winter!

Again, a few challenges (links in the blog names) for this one:

Papertake Weekly have an Anything Goes challenge with an optional theme to make a Christmas gift. I thought I would combine a card and treat box of chocolates all in one :)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog has a Dies and/or punches challenge; I used both tools for the snowflakes.

For the final challenge for this card I followed the winter theme challenge over at Crafty Catz.

x S x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely winter scene you created....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)