Thursday 25 February 2016

Birthday Wishes - Gorjuss Poppies

I have been practicing with my Spectrum Noir pencils recently, and I just happened to come across the Spectrum Noir monthly challenge that they also run. This month it's using pinks and/or reds - colouring with any Spectrum Noir range. I only have the Primaries but it still has all the colours you need for an image:
You can't really see the colours of the pencils in the background but they are:
024, 027, 033, 035, 052, 065, 084, 087, 096, 099, 104, and 107.

The layout is from Sketch Saturday, with my own twist :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is so sweet, what a pretty card. Love the colours you have used for it. Thanks for sharing with us on Sketch Saturday this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl is really beautiful!
    Love your design and coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)