Saturday 27 February 2016

Mothers Day Blooms

I always think of beautiful Spring flowers for mothers day. There's nothing like a big bunch of daffodils or tulips to brighten a room.

I didn't quite go for the feminine pastels that I usually make for mothers day cards, but it does still beautiful blue blooms:

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges (click blog names for direct link) -
Crafty Catz - Special Lady

The dies with the stitching are part of the new Tonic Studios range 'Sew Pretty' which pierce pinholes into the cardstock so you can faux or add real stitching to. So pretty! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your card over at Sweet Stampin Challenge and had to swing by for a closer look. Oh I love your card fold and the soft colors! That bear image is so adorable. What a beautiful card for a mom or any special lady in your life. I am now a follower of your blog. I look forward to visiting you soon and checking out more of your beautiful creations. Have a lovely evening. - Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with all the little flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that stitched edge is fabulous. Love the sweet image and lovely pale blue colour palette. Thanks for joining in the fun this week with us over at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Special Lady' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)